Southern California High School Baseball | Baseball Resource.com
Custom Search
Currently Online:
3 Users
0 Members

Coming Soon

[ Message Boards | Topic Lists | Search Baseball Resource General Post | Threaded View]

[1] 
Coming Soon
Author: BaseballResource (3,713 Posts) Posted: 12/10/11 3:04:40 AM Views: 4906
Topic: Coming Soon » Reply to this Post

1. Travel Ball Webpage - This allows unknown players to see who the travel ball programs are in the area. A great suggestion by Ralph Grajeda who was a travel ball coach while he was coaching at Saddleback Valley College and now the Head Coach at Vanguard University in Costa Mesa, Ca.

If you a travel ball coach and would like your information posted email me at baseballresource@gmail.com

2. Letter of Intents - This was a staple of Baseball Resource and we will continue the tradition of building this page back where it should be.

Please email the following to baseballresource@gmail.com if your son has committed a letter of intent to any school from NCAA D1 to NAII.

A. Full Name.
B. High School Name
C. Position, if they are a pitcher we need to know if they are left or right handed.
D. College

I will post the links for the Travel Ball and Letter of Intent page when I have them up.

Thanks!
Matt Slaven
Founder - Baseball Resource

[1] 

[Top]

Note: Messages that harass, abuse or threaten other members; have obscene or otherwise objectionable content; have spam, commercial or advertising content may be removed and may result in the loss of your BaseballResource.com membership. Please note we do regularly monitor posts. Never assume that you are completely anonymous and cannot be identified by your posts.